Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default storage location for plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having one issue

Currently the default storage location for orders is 1000 for plants 1001 and 1002. Remove the default storage location for these plants so the default storage location on the orders is blank.This is needed in QA for further testing of ATP changes.

So i done the changes in OVL3 T code. I removed the storage location for the plants 1001 and 1002.In sales order level it is appearing blank but when executing VL06P which stops the delivery process.

Now my question is if i want to do at sales order level what settings i need to do

Thanks in advance

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To determine storage location instead of getting the default, enhancements to the code can be made through USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in program MV45AFZB.

If you would like the storage location be maintained in material level, the value can be retrieved from TVKOL table by comparing shipping point, plant and storage condition. Storage condition can be taken from MARA table.

Regards,

Kiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks KIKO,

i will check the same

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi

Storage location is normally not determined in sales order

It is determined only in delivery

If you want storage location to be determined for sales order then you have to use userexit

If storage location is specified manually in sales order then it is copied into delivery

Otherwise it is determined using either MALA,RETA or MARE rules which we specify in delivery doc type

THIS IS STANDARD SAP

I think the userexit to get it determined in sales order is MV45AFZZ. Pls check it as i havent used this userexit so far

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your quick reply

Any setting is there at ATP level ?

Thanks,

Sunny