SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating FM ISU_MOVE_IN_BAPI_GET_DEFAULTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is anyone familiar with this FM ISU_MOVE_IN_BAPI_GET_DEFAULTS?

I'm trying to fill the mandatory parameters to be pass into the FM without returning any error. Can anyone provide info on what are the required values to be pass in?

I want to create a ISU Move In Document using this BAPI BAPI_ISUMOVEIN_CREATEFROMDATA.

To fill the import parameters of the BAPI, i'm trying to use this FM ISU_MOVE_IN_BAPI_GET_DEFAULTS to allocate default data.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-code : swo1 and give the Object type : MOVEINDOC and see the method

MoveInDocument.Createfromdata IS-U: BAPI for move-in creation

This method is calling BAPI function module keep the break point and execute it you will get to know the parameters. or see the program for this method.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-code : swo1 and give the Object type : MOVEINDOC and see the method

MoveInDocument.Createfromdata IS-U: BAPI for move-in creation

This method is calling BAPI function module keep the break point and execute it you will get to know the parameters. or see the program for this method.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

You can use this FM also ISU_S_MOVE_IN_CREATE

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FM ISU_MOVE_IN_BAPI_GET_DEFAULTS is used when you want to perform MI using reference MI document so you need to pass the reference MI document number in X_REFMIDOC. And also BAPIISUMOVEINCR_C where you set flag based upon your requirements.

-ASB