Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS Scenario -Vendor replication through XI

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing plant driven procurement and we are on classic scneario SRM 5.0 and XI 7.0.

We are replicating the vendors from MM system to SUS system through XI. When we replicate the vendors from MM system and system sent successful XML message to XI and reached to SUS. IN SUS status of XML message is showing as "System Error - Manual Restart Possible".

Please advise us how to correct this problem

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Better get the test XML and test u r proxies which are activated.Normally this error wud be because any of the required parameters missing

in sxmb_moni check in the trace or error u will find a hint of the missing parameters

hope u have made the intail settings like vendor ranges in SUS same as u r MM .

regards

srini

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

thanks for your replies. When i check the XML message detailed error in SXMB_MONI t-code and i can see the below message.

<SAP:Stack>Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Application Error</SAP:Stack>

Please let me know how to resolved this problem...

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think in your logic you are not handling the exceptions.

go throgh the following links.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the blogs which you sent and I udnerstand that we need to handle the exception CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT .

Please find the complete the error message below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CL_BBPX_TRADING_PARTNER_SUS_IN</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Application Error</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can you please let me know what need to be done to rectify this problem.

Thanks

Ravi

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi

I assume you are using the standard, out of the box mapping and server proxy provided by SAP for this integration. If so, looks like there is either an issue with customization which is causing an error in posting the vendor master records or there is an issue with the standard program. You might either want to debug the server proxy program by using SPROXY (as suggested by other team members) or raise an OSS message if you think it is because of standard SAP program. Also check for some OSS notes with the exception class, you might find one if this is standard SAP program issue.

Thanks

KK

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Problem has been resolved. Some problem in XI mapping.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

Can u help me with what solution you got for this problem( if in mapping) because i am getting the same error in the same standard scenario. i am using PI 7.1.

Thanks

Vinod

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click and open the message in sxmb_moni transaction and there u will see the detailed error.

Regards,

Prateek

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, in Plan Driven Procuement, on SRM side ABAP proxies are used.

There may be some problem while executing those proxies. In SPROXY transaction test the corresponding proxy manuallly with the data XI is sending to SRM , to find whats wrong with it.

Regards,

Sami.