cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-53 transaction(R/3) status in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM GURUS

we are following a classic scenarios on SRM version 4.0 where in we create a shopping cart in SRM and a purchase Req is created in backend and based on that we create a Purchase Order and do a Goods receipts and Invoice Booking in MIRO in R3.

When we check the status of shopping cart we are able to view all in SRM check status for shopping cart.

Now my requiremnt is that when after MIRO in R/3 we run F-53 for payment to vendor.

Whether this can be displayed in the shopping cart check status that as to when actual payement was made to the vendor through F-53.

regards,

Disha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sapsuresh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Answer same as the one in SAP community posting.

Please run the program BBP_IV_UPDATE_PAYMENT_STATUS in SRM. This should update the invoice status to "paid". Don't believe this will update the shopping cart history. I am not sure if there any restrictions in this program with regards to the deployment (classic vs standalone)

Kind Regards, Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As you said ,the report does synchronises the INV status in both the systems,But For all the follow on docs ,we are not getting any status(in the Status Column) display in the SC History.I mean only for SC,we get the status as "Folow-on Document created".

Regards,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

We are also having the same problem: to update the shopping cart status with the invoices that are paid in R/3. Please let me know if you were able to get this solved

and the level of effort and approach involved.

System info SRM 4.0 and R/3 4.6c

Thanks,

Bob

Answers (0)