cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on Technical Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you explain me why Plandriven procurement is Possible only in Extended classic scenario

regards

subhash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the extended classic scenario, the follow-on documents of the purchase order, confirmation and invoice, can be created either in SAP SRM or in the ERP back-end system. The data is synchronized between the two systems, so that the document history is always up-to-date in both systems. The data synchronization between the back-end system and SAP SRM has an effect on the following search options for the purchase order:

Purchase orders with outstanding confirmations

Purchase orders with outstanding invoices

When the purchase order is created in SAP SRM, the back-end FI system sets up a corresponding commitment (using IDoc BBPCO01). An exception here is direct material purchase orders.

You can use an SRM Server Business Add-In to change data that you transfer into the logistics back end.

For more information, see the IMG: SRM Server Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) Control Extended Classic Scenario Transfer Purchase Order Data to Logistics BackEnd .

In the back-end system, you activate the application SRMNTY in table TBE11 using transaction FIBF so that the purchase order follow-on data is transferred from the SAP back end to the SRM Server system. In this way, the SRM Server system is notified when follow-on documents are created in the back-end system.

In the SRM Server System, you also need to schedule a background job for the program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP using in transaction SA38, or vary an existing job in such a way that entries of type AV are processed in the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB. The background job calls the purchase order follow-on data from the database of the back-end system, via RFC communication.

If there is no standard RFC connection set up with an RFC destination that has the same name as the logical system of the purchase order, you must establish this RFC communication.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nuvve naa?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did not get you.

meru rasheed friend aa