cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i want to create a rebate agreement customer specific.

the system should generate the credit memo automatically after the rebate period.

how the system will consider the date. suppose if i put the date is from 1.1.2008 to 22.10.2008. how and when the system will generate the credit memo

please give me a clear picture.

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

System will not issue a Credit memo automatically.

At the end of the period, when you will go for "Execute settelement", system will give you a "Rebate Credit memo Request number" automatically.

With reference to this "Rebate credit memo Request", you will create a "Rebate Credit memo" and this is how Rebate is setteled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradyumn

how to execute the rebate agreement?

regards

rag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to start with transaction VBO1 with rebate agreement typ 003 for customer rebate.

You can put the settlement period(for e.g end of month) while creating the rebate.

You also need to put the rebate and the accrual percentage in the conditions tab.

After the rebate agreement is saved so in order to create credit memo reuest,please take care that the status of all the rebate agreements should be "B".

Goto VBO2 and then press the automatic button to create a credit memo request.

after the credit memo requests have been created,you can run the transaction VBOF to update the billing documents.

later you can run transaction VB(7 to create the final settlements.

This final settlement will change the status of rebate agreement to "D:"

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karan

ur inputs helped me alot can u please tell me the selection crieteria for VBOF and VB(7. when exactly i have to do VBOF AND VB(7 is it after creating the credit memo in VF01?

One more query is when am seeing the accounting document the system is showing the output tax amount also. will it show in the actual scenario.

i have used the RVAA01 pricing procedure

regards

rag