cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downpayment - customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem in sales process when I want to ask for downpayment from customer.

I create sales order type OR, item TAO, billing plan with 100% downpayment type FAZ and cloosing invoice 100% type F2.

I can create FAZ invoice and get FI docs. With f-29 I make some payments with reference at this document. I can see this Also I can get F2 invoice.

My problem is during delivery. When I want to create delivery for this order, I get the message "Sales order stock 135 000010 does not exist". I have a lot of this material on this stock, but I noticed that there is special stock indicator "E - Orders on hand".

What to do? To change TAO or to make copy to, for example, to ZTAO? And to change what to get delivery with downpayment?

I checked other posts on forum and did all customizing regarding billing plan and downpayment (just in case that someone wants to post how to set AZWR...).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The culprit in this case is the Requirement type that is assigned to a particular Item category. Here KE is generally assigned to TAO (make to order) and in the settings for this requirement type, Stock type 'E' is given.

You can copy TAO and goto IMG (dont have system now so cannot say the exact path) - SD - Basic- Avail check & TOR - Req. type by transaction. Remove KE from ZTAO.

Answers (0)