cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus,

Can anybody explain what does mean Agreement status in the Rebate agreements?

Here i am able to see 4 status.

What is the difference between B Agreement released for settelmet and D Final settelment of agreement already carried out?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

And yes status 'A' is used to check the rebate settlement. Means with status 'A' the rebate agreement cannot release Rebate Credit memo request for partial or final settlement.

when you want to give credit memo manually change status to 'B' (agreement released for settlement).

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

When we want to settle the Rebate, we click on execute settelment and system immediately gives a "Rebate Credit memo Request Number".

Now it is ready for release or ready to be settled , which status "B".

It is not yet settled and still contains a Billing block.

Rebate settled by a Credit memo, which is created with reference to the Rebate Credit memo request generated by the system.

So, we remove the Billing block from the Rebate credit memo request and the create a Credit memo in VF01.

Now, accruals are reversed and the Rebate is settled and this status is "D".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Rao,

The status 'B' of rebate agreement is used when u have created invoice and now u need to make the settlements as per the inoice value, thus for the creation of credit memo request u need to change the status to 'B' which is "Agreement Release for settlement" i.e we need to do it manually so that rebate agreement doesn't get closed / settled accidently thus it's a manual check. Once it's changed 2 'B' now credit memo request can be generated.

Once that is done i.e memo request created the status is changed to 'C'.

Then finally when u invoice d credit memo request i.e generate d credit memo, the status changes 2 'D' on its own i.e "Final settlemetnt...." (don't xactly remember d text for 'D' ).

Hope that clears ur doubts.

regards

PARAM