cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form for Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did Variant configuration..........if i entered a line item in sales order i can see the Character and i can choose the value...like this i have a 5-10 chars and values for every line item

This data i need to print in Sales Order......(Character and Value)...if you know anyone.............please give the table and field names......

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to use function module to fetch the data of variant characteristics and it is not possible to fetch directly from table using query statement.

Use function module CUCB_GET_SINGLE_INSTANCE. First get the CUOBJ from VBAP for the sale order line item and pass the value to the exporting paramater INSTANCE in the FM.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.........

My abaper is asking .....CUOBJ field in VBAK....he needs Entries........but i cant able to find the data......How can i ????is thr ant specific Table and Fileds ....whihc i can fine CHAR and VALUES....for configurable materials in a SALES order...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Lucky

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev

First get the CUOBJ from VBAP for the sale order line item and pass the value to the exporting paramater INSTANCE in the FM "VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION", there u will get all the characterstic values stored in that particular sales order.

Reply if u require more info on this.