cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V2 vs. user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While executing rescheduling in V_V2 I would like quotations not to be considered and not to be shown by the report.

Do you know any user exit where I can exclude quotations (only for particular sales org.) from the rescheduling?

Regards,

Piotr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In some cases, it's necessary to have an ATP check in quotation. Then, these documents are pertinent to the backorder processing (V_V2).

In standard solution, you have not a custo point about exclusion of document type.

Then, you can add by user exit the flag in "Fix quantity" in schedule line.

Another solution is to duplicate V_V2 in specific code.

Change in include SDV03_SALES01 theses lines :

line 97 and line 338 :

AND B~VBTYP IN ('A', 'B', 'C', 'E', 'F', 'I', 'W', '0').

--> delete entry with B (quotation).

Regards,

Lionel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, I forget to ask you b4 that when system will not consider quotations while doing backorder processing, why you want user exit.

Whatever quantity you enter in quotation, it will be confirmed immediately and as you would be aware, backorder processing is only for those sale orders where the quantity is not confirmed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that in our system quantities for the quotations are confirmed immediately but the quotations remain open even if the material is fully delivered. These quotations are selected in the V_V2 because they don't change the status.

I know how to customize system so the quotations will be closed after SO is created but I don't want to do this.

I would like the quotations (for only one sales org) not to be considered in V_V2.

regards,

Piotr

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Piotr

When you cannot make delivery from a quotation, I am at a loss to understand your comments

"our system quantities for the quotations are confirmed immediately but the quotations remain open even if the material is fully delivered"

Can you please reconfirm that you are able to generate delivery. Of course, as I said already, as and when you create quotations, the respective quantity will be confirmed immediately bcoz there is no availability check for the schedule line category.

Also there wont be any impact when you run V_V2 as for as quotations are concerned. So why still you want the requirement for one particular Sales Org ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we don't understand each other:)

When I create a single quotation (without SO and delivery in the doc flow) the quantity in the schedule line for the quotation is confirmed. This quotation in selected by the report V_V2.

As far as I investigated this is a standard SAP behavior. Quotations are considered by rescheduling until the quotation is in the status "closed".

Yes, I am able to create SO and delivery for the quotation.

Regards, Piotr

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with User Exit MV45AFZF - FORM USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi