cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Clarity in TOR & Availabilty Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Folks

If i have an order of 1000 Material A, i have in stock 500 for Material A, So i want to deliver 500 on the order creation date, and i want to get a new schedule line for the balance 500. I have Configured

TOR

Requirement Class

Requirement Type

Activated for the schedule line category

Determination of Requirement Types

Availability Check

Checking Groups

Carry Out Control of Avilability Check

Procedure of Requirement Class

Procedure for Each Schedule Line Cat

When i actually put in an order, i get confirmed for 500 Units of Material A, but i dont find another schedule line for the rest.

Pls advice

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Vj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your material master MRP view if you have put the planned delivery time or not.

If you will not put this time then the system will not give the future date.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have the problem,

But when i try changing the MRP type to ND (No planning ) to PD ( Planning), i get two schedule lines but then the complete quantity 1000 is getting confirmed on a later date, rather than 500 getting confirmed on the order creation date, and another 100 on a later date.

Kindly Help

Cheers

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have the probelm, even after doing changes in Material Master. In case of two schedule lines, there is no conformation happening on the order creation date even though, stocks are there, but it gets confirmed at a later date after rescheduling.

please help me with solution & clarity

cheers

vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto transction VOV8 and select your order type.

Now for your order type goto "requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date".

Check the field "lead time in days". If you have put something then the system will never confirm on the current date. Make the field empty and tick "proposed delivery date".

This should solve your problem.

Regards

Karan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank ya guys...