cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager CRM_DNO_MONITOR enhance Transaction display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I would like to add a new customized tab to the "Transaction Data" screen in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

It currently has the following standard tabs:

Overview

SAP Attributes

SAP Notes

Solution Database

Partners

Actions

Status

Documents

and I would like to add a new one with 'My Data'

Can anyone give me any pointers on how to proceed ?

Thankyou, Ros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But why do you want that?

You can maintain the dta on document tab too. What do you require exactly under that tab. It depends upon requirement. We can do it.

Inspire for more details by rewarding.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We want to add some company specific information on a separate tab - things like-

quote has been accepted

unit testing is complete

regression testing is complete

change was successful

Regards

Ros

srikumar_anamala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ros / Nikhil,

I do have the same issue now. I need to add a new tab in the Change document.Could you kindly let me know the procedure which you followed.

Regards,

Srikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please have a look at this blog :

/people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/06/13/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-ii

It explains how to use the easy enhancement feature to integrate customer specific data in a new tab in the transaction.

Regards,

Stéphane

srikumar_anamala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for giving replay to me . it is very useful to me and i create a new tab(change analysis) under transaction data now it is created.

Requierment is user enters data in custom screen(New tab) that data should be updata in satandard table CRMD_ORDERADM_H for that i Appended custom fields to that standard table (CRMD_ORDERADM_H ) through append structure.

I want to write code under PAI Event to updata data(user entering data ) in the database table (CRMD_ORDERADM_H ) could you please help me.

Thanks,

srikumar.anamala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

You don't have to make structure append to table CRMD_ORDERADM_H. Actually, the structure that is used to store customer specific data is CRMD_CUSTOMER_H and the read/save logic to store data in it is implicit when using EEWB tool.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

srikumar_anamala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for quick Replay.

When I create a new tab aumatically one view (Zcrmt_0100_BTX_UI01) is generated now under flow logic two events are there PBO and PAI.

Under PBO event

MODULE data_0100_get,

MODULE data_0100_fieldcheck,

MODULE data_0100_set_cursor.

Under PAI event.

CHAIN

ALL fields.

Module on chain_request.

ENDCHAIN.

after double click on MODULE data_0100_get under PBO it goes to subroutine and under change parameters

I got that view Zcrmt_0100_BTX_UI01.double click on it(view) it shows all field (new tab screen fields)

My requirement is now data has enters by user to that new tab fields that should be updated in standard table CRMD_ORDERADM_H .

for testing I entered data into that newtab screen but enterd data not appears on that standard table CRMD_ORDERADM_H for that i append any new structure (as simlar to that view) to that standard table CRMD_ORDERADM_H or NOT. Could you tell me clearly please.

This is first time iam working on CRM so can you help me.

Thanks,

srikumar.anamala.

Edited by: srianamala on May 6, 2010 9:34 AM