cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM: transfer product master data to catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I made transfer product master data to catalog via tr. BBP_CCM_TRANSFER.

Besides, I created a contract with u201CDistribute Contract to Catalogu201D indicator.

But I canu2019t see any catalogs with these dates. Why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

As a follow on to this, the following is a short explanation of what is required for SAP CCM 2.0

TREX - Mandatory.

XI - If using any of the following - contract distribution, XML upload files, Product Master Distribution (BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG) then mandatory.

SAP Basis - At least 640 Basis, all CCM corrections are done in 640 so even if you see a note which mentions 700 release, it is also applicable for 640 releases.

Config Required - Config in SPRO of package sizes for upload/publication (do NOT exceed the advice limits provided in the IMG documentation), definition of the TREX RFC Server to be used, definition of the XI system to be used in case of XML transformation.

This is not a comprehensive list but a guideline, please consult the configuration guide/cookbook etc.

As this thread seems then to be answered, please close it when possible.

Regards

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

I believe in one of your other threads you commented that you do not have SAP XI configured, SAP XI is mandatory in the contract and extracted data transfer so this is why you see no catalogs in CCM!! They require the XI for XML transformation and communication between SRM -> CCM.

Regards,

Jason