cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplimenatry invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody tell me wht is supplimentary invoice? how it works?whts the t.code use for this?

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

after generating an invoice, you have observed that there was some error in billing. To set right this in SAP, you generate a document which is called Supplementary Invoice

For ex. we had material selling to customer at Rs.90/pc but now the price was revised to 97/pc. So we need to raise a supplementary invoice for the same

For Supplementary Invoice you have to create order for same material and price should be increased price (97-90=7 Rs.)

With reference to Same Order You Have to Create Commercial Invoice (Billing Document) which is order related.

After creation of Commercial Invoice you have to create Excise Invoice wrt Commercial Invoice for the increased price you have to pay the excise duty also.

This is what i have read on supplimenatry invoices in this forum in one such qn

I havent used this functionality and how it differs from debit note also i have no clue

Other experts like LAKSHMIPATHI,JONATHATHAN,G.S.L,PRASHANTH,PRADAYUMNAQ has to answer these

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response.I have also this much theoritical knowledge.I need the process knowledge.how it works n wht are the t.code use for this? nywaz thanx a lot for your help.

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swastika,

in supplimentory invoice two ways is there

one is sales from factory to customer

second STO from factory to Depot.

fist thing.

u r raised a billing document to a customer instead of Rs.100--90.

so for this Rs.10 u have to raise supplimentatory invoice.

so with reference of invoice u have to raise supplimentory order

then mention diffrence rate.

then with referenceof supplimentory order raise supplimentory invoice. then excise invoice.

here u remember no delivery will come.

so party will be debit.

then second process.

for which invoice u want raise supplimentory invoice,

u have to take material document no from invoice no then use J1IS this wil be done by factory or manufacturing .

There u have to enter details and amount .

then u have to do J1IGA then enter show details this will be done by depot or receving plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your helpful tips..i v created suppl.order with reference to billing doc.bt m getting prob in schedule line.system automatically pick current date for delivery date.for that reason billing doc is nt generated.plz give me more tips.

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swastika,

u will try to change delivery date which u want system can accept. default system will took todays date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response....i v created supplimentory order with reference to billing document...bt after creating supplimentory order when i tried to generate suppl.invoice its nt generated...its showing the error - document dosent contain ny items with open quanities....plz try to solve this issue..

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swastika,

Could u check copy control for Supplimentory order and Supplinetory Invoice like Debitnote.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I v maintained it..still having the prob...plz give me more tips.

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the feature of invoice correction request i.e RK document type for correcting any invoice related problem with respect to price or quantity discrepencies.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response.but i am nt fully cleared by your solution.i need sm brief explaination abt the process.plz tell me the step bystep process.

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally in case of Indian Scenario, supplementary invoice is created for to pay the differential excise duties.

In this case we have to create Sales Order and billing document and with reference to billing document you have to create Excise invoice for differential duties.

In this case there is no material movement taken place.

Sales Order - Billing Document- Excise Invoice

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the thread:

Regards,

GSL.