SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in periodic replacement list creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

am dealing in certification and inspetion in device management.

so i terminated my lot considering the lot has failed in sampling

then i tried to create the periodic replacement list for the year 2008 current year which is the same year of termination.its default generated from system..

once i tried eg90 i need to create a variant in saving the replacement list.the variant is created but message ays tht

"NO DEVICE FOUND FOR THE VARIANT "

and hence the device is not included..

sampling ii succesful

lot determination is made

lot status is changed too .\

but couldnt diagonise where the error is

kr

raj

RAJ on Oct 22, 2008 7:43 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried using 2007? If I recall correctly, the certification year is included in the validity period, and the replacement list takes expired certif dates...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried using 2007? If I recall correctly, the certification year is included in the validity period, and the replacement list takes expired certif dates...

0 Kudos

HI KEVIN

thanks for ur reply.but the lot is created only in 2008 ...more over its a fixed year,,once u terminate a lot system automatically takes the current year as the periodic replacement year defualtly..

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Raj,

I'm not really familiar with lots and inspections, so I can't really comment on how lots influence the periodic replacement year.

Just to validate/deny my hypothesis: do your devices show up if you run the replacement list for 2009 instead of 2008?

0 Kudos

no kevin they have the lot has the replacement year as 2008..the devices will not show now because they r not inclued in thereplacement list..

thanks and regards

raj