cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition Default Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to have a Header condition with a fixed value, say 2% and it should allow to change manually.

How to acheive this?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

You can try by adding the Condition type as "Condition supplement" with PR00.

Go to change condition record (VK12) for condition type PR00, click on "Condition supplement button", then fill the header condition and its value, save it.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

You can not maintain any values/records for Header Conditon, because header condition do not have any Access Sequence. You have to manually enter value ....say 2%... in the sales order itself.

Can you please explain the exact business requirement??

Warm Regards,

MAYANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is as follows:

We have a conditon type ZXX1 which is item condition right now.The value is max of 2% and can be changed manually.The issue now is if the user want to change it to 0% from 2% it goes for approval. The approving authority shud go to each line item manually and change it to 0% from 2%. If there are more line items say 200 or 300 and there are 10 orders in a day, he has to change the value for 2000 or 3000 line items manually, which they are feeling as pain and this is causing delay in the order processing.

Now the idea is to change the condition type to Header so that the approving authority can just change the value at the header .

The header 2% shud be applicable to all the line items as 2% individually.

Now they want to propose always 2% at header and if needed shud be changed to 0% manually, so that the apporving authority can just change at header and the value in all the line items will change to 0%.

Please help how to do with it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

As you said , conditon type ZXX1 was defined as Item Condition Earlier and now you want to maintain it as Header. But keeping in mind your requirement, even Header Condition will not give you the desired result.

First of all, you have to understand that Header and Item Condition bahave differently in the Sales Documents. Even if you will Define conditon type ZXX1 as Header Condition, the value will be distributed among all the line items as per the Net Value which does not serve your purpose.

I would suggest you keep conditon type ZXX1 as ITEM Condition and maintain new Record on Customer field so that system will apply conditon type ZXX1 automatically for the Customer. It will be difficult for you to maintain record for Material as you said sometimes there will be more than 200-300 line Items.

Hope I have Answered your requirement.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to ask me.

Warm Reagards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies. The requirement is now changed.Will start a new thread.

Regards,

Ajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

No I doubt having both the combinations (fixed value and percentage). Let me know, What calculation type you will maintain for that header condition type ?? There either you can maintain "A" or "B" for Percentage and Fixed Amount respectively.

As you may be aware, for header condition, there should not be access sequence and the field "Header condition" should have been checked.

Try and let us know the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is always in percentage i.e 2%.

Thanx and Regards,

Ajit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

Please go to V/06 transaction then selct your condition type then go in to the detail screen of that condition type here you maintain these settings.

Under Control data maintain Calculat.type as B- Fixed amount

Maintain the check mark for the Header Condit. check box.

Or copy the standard header condition type HB00 then rename that according your requirement.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.