cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination when processing rebates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error in account determination when I am processing rebates in the sales process. If I take out the rebate conditions then there is no problem.

Point me where I might be going wrong.

Can somebody help me in overcoming this problem.

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny

You have not indicated what account determination error system is giving while processing rebates.

Anyway, apart from what others have suggested, check in your pricing procedure, whether "7" is assigned to "Subtotal" and "24" to "Requirement". Also as an additional information, rebate should be calculated on Base Price + BED + ECess + SHCess. So in your pricing procedure, you should have a seperate step number for this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked all the settings as suggsetsed by you and all are ok.Hope you are suggesting to put "7" in subtotal of rebate basis step and not the condition types.

While processing rebates an invoice is created but with an error stating " ERROR IN ACCOUNT DETERMINATION"

I have also checked the assign GL part and have assigned GL accounts to account keys, still the problem exits..

Kindly guide further.

Regards,

Danny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi DANNY,

Firstly check in your pricing procedure whether you have maintained ERB as A/c key and ERU in the Accruals.

Secondly check have you maintained ion VKOA if you have maintained the GL accounts for ERB and ERU...Plz check wth your Fi consultant for the correct GL accounts and Also you have to mantain a provisional account for the ERU key

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in VKOA whether ou have maintained G/L accounts for account keys ERB and ERU. If not maintain the same.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have already maintained GL accounts in VKOA for ERB and ERU.

Regards,

Danny.