cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context object in condition editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use the context object option in condition Editor.I am trying to check the file name for instance

(i.e)

FileName = xxxxxx.

But the condition fails always and when i see the trace in MONI it says

<Trace level="3" type="T">...call rule engine for Condition %CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE.MSG_GET_SYSTEM(MSG=&_MSG&;SYSFIELD="FileType";SYSNSP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File")% = Binary</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">......<b>attachment XI_Context not found</b></Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">......extracting values found: 0</Trace>

(The above trace is for validating File Type)

Am i missing anything..

Regards,

Sudharshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Did you set the "Adapter-Specific Message Properties" in the Sender File Communication Channel...You have to select that chweck box and also select the "File NAme" check box(this will be visible once the initially mentioned check box is selected)....

I assume you are using the standard context object for file name...

Thanks,

Renjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

Is your file XML, that means you have applied File Type "text"?

Is the context object part of the xml, that means is the required field populated?

When you define a message type for your context object, make sure that the XML provided by the file adapter has exactly the same root tag as the message type name (including namespace). Each node and element must be exactly like in the XML.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I am trying to use the implicit context object that is provided in the condition editor. I am trying to use FileName, FileType,...etc. I hope they are implicit and we need not assign them to anything.My input is standard XML only.

Thanks,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

have you solved your problem with the context object?

Regards,

Erik Hubers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

The problem was solved. When we have to use standard context objects these must be explicitly setting the adapter specific properties, any adapter for that matter. So u have to check the <b>Adapter specific Message properties</b> in the <b>sender</b> commn channel and choose the objects that u want to access like File type,Name,Directory,etc...

Regards,

Sudharshan