cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding of SD_001_Excise invoice_plant layout driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to do modification in a standard layout 'J_1I_EXC_INVOICE' which is for Exercise Invoice printing through the tcode J1IP.Like i have copied the layout to Zlayout and have done the changes, the problem is now how to print the data into the new fields specified in the technical spec. Have i to design a new driver program, if so how can i do and how to link it to the layout, how to pass the values to and from the Zlayout and the Zprogram.

Like i have done the changes in the standard program by copying the code to a Zreport. But now the problem is when it is to check for the condition bases, total calculation, etc, the problem now occurs. Give me a solution for this it is urgant.

But I am doing this using SAP Scripts, not smartforms. the problem is when i have to fine the value per unit vpu = ass val / qty, now the value that comes into vpu is to be printed in the invoice for the different items. and the next is i have to divide the Edu cess into two parts, one is 2/3 and other is higher edu cess 1/3, and how to pass these values and print them.once agin i am using sap scripts

thanks

syama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are intending to use the existing output type....

If you have created a new print program and SAPscript for the output - use transaction V/40 to link together - I'm guessing you are using output type J1I0

If you are using output type JEXC use transaction V/30 to link

for either select the output type and then select processing routines - enter the program and form there.

For any data that is to be output on the form make sure that you declare the data definitions in the TOP include otherwise they will not be available in the SAPScript. Just add applicable code into the print program and it will be available in the form...

Regards

Stu