Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating Invoice correction RK with ref to F1

Two line item one for credit and one for debit getting generated

would like to ask your help in a case of creating

On conditions I can see that basic discount is added to the basic price, but the price should have been reduced with this discount and also with all the further added discounts.

In this case instead of crediting the customer I almost doubled the price for them.

Please let me know if I did something incorrectly, or if there is any special setting that needs to be done.

Waiting for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In invoice correction request, two items are generated for one line item of billing document.

The first item is for credit with item category G2N & second item for debit with L2N.

You cannot make any changes in first item. But in second item you can make corrections for qty. & price.

Pl. check your first item, i think you are reverting the discount given to customer in first item.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ravi

when i check 1st credit line item g2n then i can see that all discount type beheaving correctly

when i go to L2N then sign for discount should be "+" but its is coming '-" so tht instead of deducting from base value its been getting added in total value. as base prise is negative in L2N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your condition record for the discount condition type, i think you have maintained the record as '-'. Thats why its coming like that.

Just check & reply.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in condition record value is positive only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to V/06 T code> open discount condition type you are using> Check the field positive/negative, here you can give +/- . Here you should give '-'.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

its negative only and

as it is being sucessful for other sales area

correction process only giving error for one sales area

All sales area have same prising procedure.and same routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the pricing analysis in condition tab in item data for the particular condition type. Check the condition record which system is taking.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ravi thax for your efforts

Problem was with some routine in pricing procedure .

which is been rectified now .

thax a lot