cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement routine in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing a problem in pricing. I wanted to deactivate a condition type when the condition value is zero and activate when the condition value <> zero. I donot want to hard code the condition type in the routine. I have created requirement routine with logic that if komv-kwert <> 0 , sy-subrc =4. Now when creating order , I find that even though condition record against which the routine is attached even though maintained with the value , gets deactivated.

Have anyone worked on such requirement and achieved. Please share.

Thanks in advance.

Casimer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I donot have any subtotal against this condition type. My requirement which is written is if KOMV-KWERT <>0 then the condition type shall be activated, else activated. Is that during pricing run the values are stored in some other structures at runtime from where I can read.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls be clear. Condition Value is Zero for what? Eg: If the Subtotal value is Zero, then the Discount Condition type must be deactivated. Is it something like that?

Rgds,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is your requirement to activate the condition type when the condition record value is zero or when the previous calculation value is zero?

For eg: When if you are calculating discount ZFRD on Net Value 1. Do you want to deactiavte ZFRD if net value is 0?

Then here is the answer. Net value 1 is stored in the subtotal 2 for eg. Then in the requirement routine of ZFRD put a condition where the system checks the sub total. If subtotal = 0, then system will not apply the condition type. If it is NE (not equal to) zero, only then it will apply the condition type.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand