cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see "object type dropdown" in object navigator(SE80)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed AS ABAP sneakpreview. when I go to Object Navigator(SE80), I can't see "object type dropdown" to select the Package, program, BSP Application, etc.

Is there any settings or configuration that I have to do in order to get "object type dropdown" appeared?

Please advise me on above question

Thank You,

Haresh Solanki

SAP Consultant.

0 Kudos

I had the same problem. To see all the restructured objects, click here in SE80:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE80->Utilities->Settings->under workbench general select repository browser and Enter. Call again SE80 then you should get the required info.

Rgds,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I knew that and I had checked same thing before posting this question. The "Repository Browser" was selected and it was appearing in the list(SE80) as well but when I click on "Repository Browser", it opens the "Repository Browser" but it doesn't show the "Object Type Dropdown" (Object list selector) where I can select the Package, BSP Allications and all other objects.

So can you please give me any more advice further down to this?

Thanks,

Haresh Solanki

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Haresh,

Have you tried with any other user.. whether they are able to see the object list in SE80 or they are also facing the same problem.

Which gui version you are using..? is it at latest patch level.? if not try to have the latest patch.

Regards,

Debasis.

Edited by: Debasis Sahoo on Oct 23, 2008 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a same problem with other users(with BCUSER and DDIC) as well.

I use SAP GUI 6.40. I use same GUI to connect to our company's SAP system and there is no problem, so I dont think SAP GUI is causing the problem. Note that I only have this problem with my local AS ABAP sneak preview but I dont know why?

Any Idea?

Thanks,

Haresh Solanki

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haresh,

Go to SE80 > Utilities > Under Workbench settings, browser selection you have to select "Repository browser" then click ok.It should show you the option for selecting the "repository browser" button then in the left pane.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d1/80194b454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I knew that and I had checked same thing before posting this question. The "Repository Browser" was selected and it was appearing in the list(SE80) as well but when I click on "Repository Browser", it opens the "Repository Browser" but it doesn't show the "Object Type Dropdown" (Object list selector) where I can select the Package, BSP Allications and all other objects.

So can you please give me any more advice further down to this?

Thanks,

Haresh Solanki