cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Deserialization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm workin on a prototyp based on the netweaver developer studio preview. after i've steped to the several tutorial for webservices und webdynpro.

I've implemented a ejb/webservice combination for selecting a insurance contract from our databases based on existing java-classes to use the webservice as a model in the webdynpro-app. So fare everything worked fine.

Know I've made a little change and filled the contract with aditional information about the customer to this contract (i didn't modified the class if just filled e member of the contract which was null bevor). After deploying the webservice i got the following error message:

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.werservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Element [urn:de.deutscherring.base]<nummer> is required in <ns16:personVn> but can not be found.

When i test the webservice i get the same error.

I've searched a the classes which a direct or indirect owned by the Person-Object and found only on member named nummer but it's an int, which can't cause trouble with deserialization.

Are anyone their wo can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zubev
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Check what is the request and the response. Where does the deserialization fail - on the client or on the server side?

<i>You can increase the severity of your web service location via the Visual Admin and Log Configurator Service to debug in order to log also the request and response messages (Location: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.runtime...)</i>

If the response is fine, then maybe your WS Client Proxy needs to be regenerated in order to reflect your change.

Otherwise, please create a CSN message.

Best regards,

Alexander