cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of WBS to the Fixed Asset in another company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have another problem with WBS elements and fixed assets.

I used WBS elements to create a AUC by AUC settlement in company code A. Then I put a second settlement rule with settlement type "FUL" in WBS element and settle AUC to a depreciable asset in company code A. Then I transfer the depreciable asset from company code A to company code B. Now I put the current month as the end day of the second settlement rule and add a third settlement rule in WBS element in compnay code A. The third settlement rule will settle to the depreciable asset in company B. When I am adding the third settlement rule, the system gives an error: "Asset XXXX not in company code A" .

Then I add another WBS element in company code A and put a settlement rule which settle to the depreciable asset in company code B. The system did not issue any error. Everything works fine.

So it seems the WBS element cannot settle to the asset in the other company code if it created a AUC in its own company code.

People told me that it worked in their legacy SAP system. So I am wondering whether there is some settings that I did not do, which caused this problem.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the requesting company codeon the wbs master data enter the company code for which the AuC and the fixed asset will be created

in this way you can settle from a project in one company code to an asset in another company code

Answers (0)