cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcodes are not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a printronix printer model Printronix T5304 with the device type added LB_PRI. The requirement is Barcode printing and i have added the 2 Barcodes ZUCC_LA

ZUCC_SP to this device type but still the Barcodes are not printing. Can you suggesst me is there any other device type that i can use to test. I would request you to check the belwo output status also.

Output status: The status of the output request is showing complete and the spool list showing the barcodes but when physically printing barcodes are not printing only numbers are printing. I checked the entry has been correctly updated in print controle area. But not sure how to change the character format to match in the sapscript.

Regards

Dellibabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a SAPScript or a SmartForm?

Where did the new barcodes (ZUCC_LA & ZUCC_SP) come from and what are they based on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with your BASIS consultant for this , because of printer set ups only this will happens. check the code simultaneouly also.

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deli

Hope you are using the new bar code technology while creating the barcode in SE73. This could be the possible reason for the barcode not getting printed.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/66/1b45c136639542a83663072a74a21c/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards

Neeraj