cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How check "rejected" field (QUOT) in ABAP code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with an implementation in ABAP code about Auctions and Quots. In our code we have been trying to check automatically the "rejected" field in the "Item Data" tab from the QUOT, which is submited for and specific auction, however the code (functions) implemented doesn`t check that field.

The FM used was:

v_action = 'QOAC'. " Accept

v_action = ' QORJ'. " Reject

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_QUOT_UPDATE'

EXPORTING

i_save = 'X'

i_header = it_pdheader

IMPORTING

e_changed = v_changed

TABLES

i_item = it_items_a[]

e_messages = it_mess.

IF NOT v_changed IS INITIAL.

CLEAR v_changed.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE'

EXPORTING

i_guid = it_all_quot-guid_oferta

i_activity = v_action

i_save_db = c_x

TABLES

e_messages = it_mess

CHANGING

e_changed = v_changed.

IF v_changed EQ c_x.

COMMIT WORK.

ENDIF.

Is there a FM, BADI, BAPI to check that field???????

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can simply call the FM "BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL" (in the badi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" ) and see the rejection indicator field value (field name :DEDUCT_IND) in the exp parameter "E_ITEM".

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, my problem is that I did a Z program,which must to check the reject field (DEDUCT_IND in the exp parameter "E_ITEM), In other words, I need to simulate the buttons ACCEPT AND REJECT in the auction process, but inside of my program Z and check the deduct_ind field if I rejected the quot.

I cant use BADIS, I try to use the FM BBP_PD_QUOT_UPDATE to update and BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE to change the quot status if was rejected or accepted. This FM works very well.

Thanks 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you pls be more clear abt your reqt?

Do you need to check the status(rejected) at item level for the quot or you need to update the same via your z program?

In either case you need to have the quotation ID with you and acc carry out the foll process.

BR,

Disha.