Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 error: No Trusted Certificate found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

Good day!

Need your expert advice regarding the error that I am getting in Seeburger AS2.

Here's the scenario:

SAP XI is sending messages to Trading Partner via AS2 adapter which resides in Seeburger.

I've trigerred already messages but they are getting this kind of error:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found # , SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found # , SEEBURGER.

Kindly advice if there are missing or invalid certificates on both sides?

What would be the cause of the issue?

Many Thanks!

Godo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Godo,

I think you are using secure communication for your seeburger CC. Can you pls. check if you have installed(keystore) certifcate on J2EE engine and configured certificate provided by ftp client in your CC.

Also one more important thing,

Make sure that you have entry with ftp server name and correspoding ip address in hosts.inc on a system where your adapter engine resides.

Check detail error messsage at:

http://XI server : port / nwa --> Message Monitoring --> Logs and Trances and select DefaultTrace in second drop down list. You will find all events details with description. ( If you run your interface and check you will find recent activities on XI server. Hope this will give you much better picture)

Hope this will help.

Nilesh