cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckBox by Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a check box by group and i'm having 3 checkboxes. At one time only one check box should be checked, as like radio buton.

If i check the other checkbox, the another which is checked already should be unchecked and only one out of three should be checked at a time.

how to do this?

thanks & Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin. its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SureshKumar

please check this link.

You will find your answer for check box by group

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/searchSAP/downloads/SAPPRESS.pdf

Regards

Ruturaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

one work around could be that take a attribute of boolean type ,bind it with checkbox by group then in you code retrive the check box item

node.getChkGroupElementAt(i).getChkboxItem()

now according to the item you can enable or disable checkboxes by giving if conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want a radio button behaviour then you should use a IWDRadioButtonGroup (ByIndex or ByKey).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armin,

I'm using radio button group by index. Intially when i load the screen, none of the radio buttons should be checked. all should be in unchecked state.

But by default one will be checked. how to make all the buttons of the group unchecked, unless it is checked by the user..

how to do this??

Thanks,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In order to avoid initial selected elements you can have individual radiobox element instead of a group. It won't be selected unless you click it to select or set it programatically.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clear the lead-selection of the context node used for the data binding.

Say you have a context node "Items" with an attribute "text" and you have bound the "texts" property of the radio button group to that attribute. Then either set "initializeLeadSelection" to false for the node "Items", or clear the lead-selection with

wdContext.nodeItems().setLeadSelection(IWDNode.NO_SELECTION);

Armin

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member