cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when checking in Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I rebuild my webdynpro project, it builds successfully without any errors. I can also deploy and run my application. But when I checkin my Activity, I get an error:

"A Context model node has to be bound to a model class ". I have checked the binding and mapping and everything is fine.

The detailed error is as follows:

[wdgen] [Error] com.weenergies.wd.hr.comp.OnJobTrainingComp --> ContextModelNode Bapi_Bus_Event_Location_Input [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.weenergies.wd.hr.comp.OnJobTrainingComp --> ContextModelNode Output [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.weenergies.wd.hr.comp.OnJobTrainingComp --> ContextModelNode Output [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.weenergies.wd.hr.comp.OnJobTrainingComp --> ContextModelNode Location_List [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you mentioned that you are able to build locally and deploy, make sure you have added all the files to the DTR activity you are checking in. Incase if you have missed adding any of the files to the DTR it will give you the build error.

Hope that helps!

Answers (0)