cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i do the cash sales,the availability check is performed and the dialog box of avilability control pops up.My Material type in MMR is PD.

My question is why the availability check is occuring as there is no link between the item category BVN and the material type PD in "Assignment of req type to transaction".

I mean which Tcode is initiating the availability check for the cash sales orders.

Please advice

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Other than the Checking Group (in Material) and Checking Rule (Defaulted by SAP by Order Type - Sales Order, Inquiry etc.) there is a configuration setting which controls if availability will be checked or not by Schedule Line Category. In configuration find out what Schedule Line Category you are using for the combination of Item Category and MRP Type.For this Schedule Line Category uncheck the Availability Check field in the transaction Define Procedure for each Schedule Line Category under availability check configurations.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether Availability check should happen or not is controlled by schedule line cateogry and requirements class. If at either of the places the availability checkbox is unchecked then availability check does not happen in sale order. The parameters for considering during availabilty check are controlled in availabilty check control OVZ9 transaction.

Regards,

GSL.