cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC pushbutton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

how can I create 3 buttons that has a numeric value of 0,1,2; and this must be do 3 different actions

Thanks

Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ii

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is this what you meant? 3 push buttons labelled 0, 1 and 2 respectively and all of them should have different actions. If this is the case then it's straight forward

Just add 3 different buttons in your view and change the label to "0", "1" and "2" and have customized actioned for all of them (eg. action0, action1 and action2).

If I am mistaken about your requirement then do breif us with more details.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murtuza

I understand the label, but when I do click on the button, I need to send only one value,

0, 1 or 2. I haven´t got any problem in the button, only I want send the numeric value.

Thank you Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are trying to send this value to one of your BAPI then when you assign the action to the BAPI, you get an aption to set the parameters, you can set the parameters as 0, 1 or 2 respectively.

If you just want to save it locally then save it in datastore on each action linked to the datastore.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to take three different forms & create one push button in each for & arrange the size accordingly. Then you need to create custom actions for each button - (eg EVT0 for the button form which you are passing '0'). Then when you connect this output of the form subsequently you need to go to 'Configure Element' & there select event as 'EVT0') Also you can enter the value as '0' in the assigned value cell below this (for the required field). Repeat the process for other 2 buttons. You will get required result.

If there is any doubt then let me know.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to Creat the Sequence actions with Single Push button then this facility available with Enhavncement package see the below link for EHP Features

Govindu