cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUC (link to WBS) transfer between different company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Scenarios is as following:

WBS was created with a investment profile which created a AUC in company code A. So the charges in the WBS element was settled to AUC each month. Now the AUC needs to move to another company code B for more work. So we have to transfer the AUC from the current company code A to the company code B.

What I was trying to do is to put another settlement rule to the new project in company code B with Settlement type "FUL". In order to do that, I use transaction doce AO90 to put a primary cost element to the field "Cost elem. for settlmt AuC to CO objects" for the AUC asset class. I used OBYA to set up the cross company clearning acount and also used OK17 to set up the automatic posting-accounts. I also used transaction code OBA5 to turn off the message KI 100. But when I run the WBS elements with settlement type "FUL", I got the following error message: "The CO account assignment object belongs to company code B, not A". I dont' know what was wrong with my approach. Anyone can shed some lights on this?

Also is there any other way to move the AUC (link to WBS) from one company code to another?

Thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the requesting company codeon the wbs master data enter the company code for which the AuC and the fixed asset will be created

in this way you can settle from a project in one company code to an asset in another company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this might be a great idea. I will first settle the WBS elements to another new WBS elements in the same company code. Then I will make the new WBS element settle to a AUC in the new company code.

Thanks a lot!

Ting

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As the AUC is investment measure, I doubt if it will allow you to interchange the company code. You need to settle the AUC values to fixed asset and then transfer by using ABT1N

Regards