Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM CATALOG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone help me on the below issue:

1. My shopping cart is always empty showing 'Enter at least one item or one limit' even though I add the items to shopping cart. Steps I followed are

In the shopping cart , after I choose the 'Add to Shopping Cart', and the go to 'SHOPPING CART PREVIEW' and choose 'Transfer Items' , my shopping cart is empty.

2. In the EBP screen when you select the 'SRMMDMCATALOG' , is it possible to bypass the logon screen, since the user would have already logged in to the buyer system and woudnt want to login the MDM credentials again.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

I addition,

2. In the EBP screen when you select the 'SRMMDMCATALOG' , is it possible to bypass the logon screen, since the user would have already logged in to the buyer system and woudnt want to login the MDM credentials again.

While defining the External webservice in SRM via "SPRO", you define the MDM user and pwd, by doing this when you click on SRMMDMCATALOG, it will not ask for the MDM credentials.

Hope this help.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

To address the first question

The OCI mapping that we have is what SAP has provided and no field is added or deleted from the SRMMDMcatalog repository. Also there is no required fields at all,

I am just trying to test the basic setup.

Am i missing something. I mapped all theOCI fields but still the

the items in my shopping cart is empty,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Shop again and check the Slg1 transaction in SRM system you will get the exact reason in our case Unit of Measure value was missing.

Hope your second problem is solved.

Kindly update us.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

1) As your cart is empty: Just cross check once whether the item you are adding is of Item type 'Component'; as Items with Item type 'Component' cannot be purchased individually, they should be part of kit, if possible even try and check the price before transferring, might be it might not effect but just check it once. And I don't think the problem has anything to do with OCI, as its coming after transferring items.

2) As Jitesh rightly pointed, check it once in Web Services.

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I check the item type, I just have some basic fews testing records and there is no condition or validation per se included in the data manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

1. It seems you have not done the OCI mapping thats the reason you are not able to transfer items. Open the link

http://<server>:<port>/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM and perform the OCI mapping then try to shop.

2. Check the webservice you have created in SRM system.You might have not given the repository login credential for user having Catalog role.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate your response,

Regarding the OCI mapping, can you let me know what exactly I have to look at. I tried few options under ' shopping cart preview', still my shopping cart is empty.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Open the link

http://<server>:<port>/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM

Navigate to OCI Mapping there you need to map the MDM fields with that of SRM fields. Also note that you will get error after Transfer Items if the fields which are mandatory in SRM contains Null value.

We faced a same problem and its because of OCI mapping. You can also check the logs in SRM system using Transaction slg1

Your second issue must be because your Webservice is missing login credentials.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja