cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add own logo on the NWBC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to exchange the logo pic (this nice buidling) with my customers logo.

How does it work?

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Rene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just FYI for everyone who stumbles across this note and is looking for the actual resolution:

Save your logo as 'logo.png' (convert with e.g. MSPaint.exe) under C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\ and it should appear at the bottom left corner of the NWBC.

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

If your question is how to add your own picture instead of the default in the initial screen after login, then you have to maintain table SSM_CUST.

- Go to SMW0 tcode, import the image you want to see selecting "Binary data for webrfc".execute, then create one new object in web repository by clicking on create. you can select $TMP when asked as the package.

- maintain SSM_CUST table in SM30 tcode. here you have to give the name of the picture you imported in SMW0 with parameter name START_IMAGE

Regards,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Debasis,

thank u for your answer! i have made all what u said. but i cannot see my logo picture in NWBC.

perhaps there are any special requirement on the logo format? such as size?

Regards

Rene

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

check HIDE_START_IMAGE value in SSM_CUST should be NO (which is by default.)

and in your SAP Easy Access screen, Extras-> Settings - do you see "Do not display picture" checked.? if so, then uncheck it.

which format you're uploading the logo.. I remember I tried once with .gif it had worked for me.

Regards,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Debasis,

it works! GREAT! thank u very much!

however, what i want is not the pic in SAP system, but in NetWeaver Business Client.

this small blue building on the upper-left corner. I want to replace it with the customer logo.

it is possible?

do u have any idea?

Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rene Dong

hi

did u slove this problem i am also having same problem. adding the logo in NWBC. could you please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

it's only possible to change with parameter START_IMAGE in table SSM_CUST the image of Easy Access or isn't it? I can't change with this parameter the "nice building", which is described by Rene.

In the other solution, Dirk has written that you have to save your logo.png under C:\Program Files\.... But it's difficult if you're using the browser version of NWBC.

Has anybody an idea, how to change the "nice bulding" in the browser version of NWBC?

Thanks and best regards

Max J. Power

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

after half year I installed NWBC 3.50 PL3.

For NWBC3.50 there is new way to configure customer logo:

In the based SAP System you should open table NWBC_CFG with Tcode SE16 and change the parameter, such as BRANDING_IMAGE.

Hope it can help somebody.

have fun with NWBC!

Regards

Rene