cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARIS - Solution Manager Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All-

Does the integration between ARIS and Solution Manager support the synchronization of non-SAP related process steps in ARIS? i.e I want my Business Process Structure to truly represent my end to end solution and require all process steps, whether they occur on a 3rd party system or offline, to be brought over onto the process step level in Solution Manager when I run the synch from ARIS.

Is this supported? If so, is there any additional configuration required other than configuring ZDUMMY components in SMSY?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solmanatee,

I don't think it requires anything else. You should be able to create a dummy product and assign a dummy logical component to it. Then when it syncs with ARIS, if you are using the diagrams with the swim lanes, there will be a lane with the dummy system as the header and all the of the steps belonging to it should show up in the lane. If you are using another type of diagram, there will at least be a "system" object in your library for the dummy one.

have you tried it and had an issue?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you H-

I think what I'll do is create my project, create all the Z Logical Components and assign them to a test scenario which would contain proceses that are executed on each of the Z systems. That way when I run the synch, my objects will be populated into ARIS.

Thanks for your help, and don't ever SolManipulate my name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SolManiac,

I'll be interrested by the result of your manipulation !

Thanks

Nicolas

Answers (0)