SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Number in assignement field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When i post incoming and outgoing payment through FPCJ I am updating the check no in the field called CHECK.

When i transfer these document to FICO through FPG1.. i am not receiving the cheque no in the assignement field.

If i am getting the check number in the assignment field it could be possible to do the BRS in FICO.

I hope my question clear. Please treat this as critical and guide me with correct way if i am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Sriram.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram,

The basic idea of having a sub ledger is to reduce the number of line items being posted in the FI-GL. At FI-CA level we summarise all the related GL line items and transfer them after consolidation to FI-GL. The multiple documents in FI-CA are summarised and then transferred to FI-GL through a single entry and hence such single entry will not have check number details.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram,

You do not get Check no when you transfer FICA items to FI-GL.

However, I would suggest you to relook into your file format & file you received from the bank.

Look what all the info it contains. If you are getting Chq no in the file, suggest you to establish logic to derive the FICA chq no based on FICO document by establishing links between various tables in FICO and FICA.

Also suggest you to look into my earlier post <link given below>

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Sriram,

You can define that you want to create a post on the reconciliation key to each one of you check payment/refunds from the FPCJ, field RFKH0-XEIPH. You'll have to put a field in the DFKKSUM with the chek number and the in event 0940 (during transfer of reconciliation keys to FIGL) you can convert from the field in DFKKSUM to the Assignment number field ACCIT-ZUONR.

Cheers,