cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication issues EBP-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

This is EBP-SUS different clients scenario. i finished all steps in the service procurement config guide, but i am facing 2 issues:

1. when i use BBP_SP_SUPP_INI - Download Vendors for Service Portal t-code in EBP to download vendors to SUS i am getting this error: GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR An error occurred when determining the business system(NO_BUSINESS_SYSTEM)

2. When i use BBP_SP_COMP_INI - Replication of Companies and Empl. t-code in EBP >> select existing EBP Purchase organization >> and press replicate, i get that purchasing company ### is replicated, but i am not able to locate the purchasing org in SUS. How do i know if the purchasing org is replicated in SUS.

i appreciate your help and will give points

also can anyone send me any config docs work screen shots for MM-SUS and EBP-SUS to arpita76 at gmail.com

Arpita

Edited by: Arpita Rani on Oct 21, 2008 3:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) please check wether all the systems involved (EBP , SUS) are maintained correctly in customizing --> define backend systems...,

also check wether the business systems are maintained in the XI system...

and also check by maintaining the flag 'portal vendor' flag --> for any vendor in the EBP system , and see if any xml message is generated in the transaction 'SXMB_MONI'.

2) you will find the purchasing companies in sus --> follow the path -->

pposa_bbp --> Organizational Unit --> Companies

you will find all the entries here --> in SUS all the purchasing organizations are reffered to as companies --> and so are also called purchasing company...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response.

i checked all the settings you recommended. and i face almost similar issues.

1. when i run BBP_SP_SUPP_INI the EBP system does not give any output at all. and when i try to check the vendor in SUS in BP i dont find any replication being done.

2. i tried to look up in the purchase org in the pposa_bbp, but i dont find this purcahse org as company too.

P.s: we are currently using the EBP system on a classic scenario, i don't know if that affects the replication

please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

We also have this replication problem for EBP-SUS.

When we replicate the purchasing company to SUS using transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI, it is saying that the purchasing company is successfully replicated. Also XML message is generated in transaction SXMB_MONI. But when you check in SUS thru PPOSA_BBP, no purchasing company is replicated.

Would really appreciate your help on this.

Many thanks,

Kezia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question related to organization structure replication from EBP to SUS. If EBP organization structure have been updated, how do we update in SUS? I've used tcode BBP_SP_COMP_INI (select Purch Co. only) but this will only create a new node (BP) in SUS. It doesnt update existing organization structure in SUS.

Anyone can help? Thanks.