cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Padding inside a Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm running a WebDynpro application in the SAP Portal ( NetWeaver '04 ). On each table row I can see that the text and buttons are aligned to the top of the table cell (vertical-align:top).

I am looking for a way to add some top padding inside the Table cell, either by modifying the Portal theme or any other possible way.

Who of you knows a way to do this? or who knows for sure that it is or is not possible?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the cell padding be selecting the table cell editor and changing the hAlign property.

Or if you want to change it for whole table you can play around with the Layout Data property of the table,

by default cell design will be padless which you may need to change as per your requirement and then

you can add the cell padding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but I need top padding. So no horizontal padding like you suggest. It is the vertical aligment which I need to modify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are planning to change the theme, yes you can do this using the theme editor .

Then you can apply this theme for the Webdynpro application

You can get it from

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a026b4ce-de48-2a10-7285-fb457ee6...

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know I can change the theme in the theme editor. I'm looking for the exact way to add padding inside a table cell editor.

Peter