Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Call the RFC in Webdynpro abap application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Evening to all...

I have to add two numbers using RFC in webdynpro abap application. If we give the numbers in the input screen then the RFC should add it and give it in the output screen. This is the application for that I have created the RFC.

But the problem is i don't know how to call the RFC in that Webdynpro abap application and how to link the input view and output view with that RFC...? I am new to Webdynpro abap. Please kindly help me on this... I am struggled here... I need your help in this....

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You are in violation of the SCN forums rules of engagement. You should not post the same question twice as separate threads. I see from your registration date that you are new to the SCN forums, but please do read through the rules of engagement. If you are unclear about something that was posted in your orignal thread, simply post a reply back to that thread asking for clarification. There is no need to open a new thread. As this thread is a duplicate, it will now be locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaga,

you can also use service call to use RFC in Web Dynpro for ABAP.When you made a service call automatically it will create a method where you can pass your input values and get the output.

check this article.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9cb5d345-0801-0010-6a8e-fc57c23f...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaga,

You asked the same question again.

Without closing the [previous one|].

I think Abhi has answered your question.

If not please elaborate on the problem.

The solution btw is to create a Service Call.

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the CALL FUNCTION in the pattern button and call the RFC and pass the necessar paramters.

Regards

Lekha