cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STORAGE LOCATION FOR STOCK POSTING AFTER UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a problem regarding storage location for material after doing UD.

Our client requirement is that system should pick the right storage location after doing UD.

At present 1130 -unrestristed

1134 is blocked stock

1136 is scrap

the system is taking only one storage location eg 1130-unrestricted,everytime even if i do UD-Rework stock ,must go block stock storage location-1134We have maintained the indicator in the selected set code for Background Processing of Stock

My client wants that if they put UD code for rework,then the stock should move to the block stock storage location ie 1134

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajkumar

You can use User Exit QEVA0001 Precisly for posting quantity to a storage respective storage location.

this will only help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your reply,i will chk it out let you know if its working for me.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can define the stock posting praposals as per the UD code in the QS51. As per the diffrent UD code , you can define , where stock should move.As per that after taking the UD stock will transfer.

Regards,

Neeraj Bhadauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Pl. try with following path -

Integration - Logistical follow-up actions generate warehouse documents and warehouse tasks (WTs).

Prerequisites

You can define logistical follow-up actions in the following ways:

● In Customizing for EWM under Cross-Process Settings® Quality Management ® Result ® Maintain Follow-Up Action.

● Through your own implementations using /SCWM/EX_QFU and /SCWM/EX_QFU_SAVE. There you can also link the follow-up action to an exception code, for example, which then triggers a workflow or warehouse task (WT).

Features

Putaway

This setting is specially for inspection object types product, inbound delivery, and return delivery. It initializes creation of a WT for putaway, if required, using the warehouse process type of the delivery item, if the stock is not packed into a handling unit with a storage control profile. In this case, the creation is done using storage control and is not influenced by QM. Due to the decision, the stock loses its reference to the sample or inspection document.

Stock Transfer

In the ERP system, you create a stock transfer order for the warehouse of the business partner who is defined in the follow-up action.

The stock contains information about the inspection document, sample, or item, and receives the information that the stock in question has already been decided upon. This is the only way that the delivery for the stock transfer can pick the correct stock.

If you have defined a particular warehouse process type, the system creates a WT for it.

Return Delivery

The stock loses its reference to the inspection document or sample. The system cancels any warehouse tasks that might exist, and creates a warehouse task if you have defined a warehouse process type.

Location-Independent Stock Type

In addition to internal follow-up actions, and as an addition to the warehouse process type mentioned above, you can also define a location-independent stock type. If this differs from the current location-independent stock type, then the system determines the new stock type and makes a corresponding transfer posting for the stock.

best of luck & post the progress.

regards,

mahesh.

former_member398708
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I read the thread and I have a similar situation. My developers have activated the mentioned BADI's, I set-up the custom internal follow-up actions and related configuration, the BADI is referenced when making the QI decision on EWM, but the BADI has no effect. It appears as if the BADI content gets overwritten. We are doing IOT 3 and 4.

Any ideas or sample code perhaps?

It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!