Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role with SPRO for FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP EXperts,

Can anyone tell me how to create a role with SPRO authorization for FICO transactions and roles only. I need to assign a role with which a FICO consultant can do all the customizing related tasks in the development server. Please give some solution.

I invite your valuable inputs

Thanks & Regards

Vanitha

Edited by: Vanitha badampudi on Oct 21, 2008 1:33 PM

Edited by: Vanitha badampudi on Oct 21, 2008 1:36 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vanitha,

You can also use SAP menu to add FICO transaction while creating role. But this needs functional assistance to as what exact tcodes needs to be added in role.

Regards,

Sneha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The easiest way to get all of the t-codes, is for a customising project to be created in the IMG with all of the relevant IMG activities assigned to it. (Your FI CO consultant can assist here.)

Once that has been done, you can go and create a role in PFCG. Select the menu tab, then select Utilities - Customizing Auth. and it will then ask you to select a customising project.

Once you've done that, all IMG activities and transactions for that customising project will automatically be entered into the menu.

You then need to go and maintain and generate the authorisations.

That's my suggestion.

Hope you can use it.

Regards

Lucille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vanitha,

You can also use SAP menu to add FICO transaction while creating role. But this needs functional assistance to as what exact tcodes needs to be added in role.

Regards,

Sneha

former_member1061482
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanitha,

This issue has already been answered previously.

Please go through the thread " A collection of threads: FAQ's, intros and memorable discussions " at the top of the thread list.

Inside that you will find a discussion similar to the one raised by you! Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks the problem is solved. We have created a role and added all the objects that are concerning to FICO and assigned that to the respective users. With this they are able to do customizing.

Regards

Vanitha