cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule for delivery stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultant friends,

One of my users is having a problem while creating outbound delivery against a sales order. The error message shows the particular material, which is being delivered, is not available. Whereas, the stock overview shows adequate quantity to be available in the unrestricted stock. Also, a certain quantity is shown under schedule for delivery. My question is that why the sales order shows inadequate stock despite stock being available in unrestricted and secondly, how to transfer the stock from schedule for delivery to unrestricted stock. The scenario is, first goods are transferred from plant to depot against STPO , replenishment delivery and PGI and then taken into the unrestricted stock of the depot through MIGO.

Your help would be very much beneficial for me.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<span style='font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:

"Arial","sans-serif"'>Hi Mr. Raja.

We have the same error and I would like to ask you if you found the way to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando.</span>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

in this case I can't help you. This sound like an error in the SAP System to me. Pls check the notes in Sap Service place and if you don't find a solution open a new one.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Williams,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have used transaction Co09 as suggested, identified the delivery document, but when i checked the flow i found that the PGI against that particular delivery was already done. Please tell me what else i am supposed to do so that i am able to solve the issue.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

use T.code CO09 and surch for MRP element Delvry.

If you don't see the number of the delivery make double click on the element.

Now you know the delivery number and you can make the PGI or delete the the delivery.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Can you please let me know the entire process of doing it. I have searched in T-code VL06O, but was not able to find any pending deliveries. Please suggest what i should do so that schedule for delivery stock disappears.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

it's impossible to transfer from Schd.for delivery to Unresticted stock.

The information 'Schd.for delivery' you see in transaction mmbe is the result of the availabilty check made while creating a delivery.

The only way to reduce this stock is to decrease the quantity in the deliveries and in the belonging orders.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Can you specify the movement type please.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Banka,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Probably i have not been able to state my problem clearly. My concern is that despite adequate stock being available under unrestricted, at the outbound stage, an error comes as presence of zero stock of that particular material. There is no reservation for that unrestricted stock also. The second part of my query is that a certain quantity of material is shown under schedule for delivery. How can i shift the same to the unrestricted. As suggested by you i have checked the sales document type where the lead time is already maintained as zero.

Please suggest me a suitable solution which will be beneficial for me. Once again i thank all of you for sparing your valueable time.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the reason for the delivery date is the Pick,loading time set in shipping point and transit and transportation lead time set in route. based on this the schadule happens. if another reason kindly share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks for the replies. But my problem is still not resolved. Please suggest me how i can transfer stocks from schedule for delivery to unrestricted, becuase that appears to be the only solution.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Transfer the stock from delivery to unrestricted use by using MB1C transaction.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the schedule lines as also the stock on 14/08/2008, which is the document date for the sales order. Although material stock availability is there on 14/08/2008, the schedule lines are shown to be confirmed only on 21/10/2008. I am not able to understand why this discrepancy exists.

Could you please throw more light on this so that i am able to reach a solution.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

there could be several reasons for this. some of which are:

1. maybe it takes a long time for the company to plan for transportation, picking loading, packing, etc.

2. some days could be non-working holidays

3. the customer might have receiving schedules

4. perhaps product allocation is implemented in your client's system, and this could mean the customer has no allocation until october 2008

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CO09 t-code, input your material/plant/checking rule and execute. You will see the ATP qty of the said material. Here in CO09 you'll be able to see the stocks blocked for the material against various requirements which you can't see in MMBE.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Sales Order Type configuration, whether Number of days is maintained in the field 'Lead time'. If yes, maintain the same as 'Zero'.

Also check configuration of Shipping Point in Define Dhipping Point (Enterprise Structure). If time is maintained, in that case it considers even that time for scheduling.

Also check factory calender. If delivery date falls on factory holiday, it will not process the delivery on that date.

Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to create Delivery in future date i.e while creating Delivery in VL01N, put a date say 3 - 5 days in future. If it finds adequate stock, in that case it refers to Lead Time is maintained, which is in future.

Also before that check Schedule line in Sales Order and the confirmed Delivery date in Schedule Line.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

it is not only the quantity in unrestricted stock that affects deliveries. the lead times (e.g. picking, packing, loading, etc.) are considered by the system in checking if your order can be delivered within the stated delivery date.

to test this, check the lead times in the material master record (MRP views). you can also try changing the delivery date in the initial screen of VL01N (give it a long allowance).

if the delivery is created, then the lead times were the cause. if not, post again.

regards.