cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have a client requiurement , where user will decide the price value out of 4 values based on some external factors which are out of SAP application and he selects one price.

Let us say, a material price is around 100/200/300/400 and based on some factors , he had to choose among these 4 values only,say suppose he decided 200 rs.

How to go about this requirement.Pls suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Mahendar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is the requirement then why don't you use Manual Condition wherein user can put the price as he wants...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

User has to select from only 4 options i,e i mean to restrict the user from entering other values.

Mahendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I think, you can maintain Lower & Upper limits in VK11 for your pricing condition which will restrict the user to put any price lower/upper than the maintaiend limits.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishikesh

I think we should not maintain limit for condition type here, because they might be using the same for some other records which does'nt falls within this limit.

It should be manual in this case.

Pl. correct if wrong.

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narsetti,

What is the factor based on which your customer may decide which price to use?

Regards

Sitaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

The external factors should be mapped as Customer group and pricing can be based on one of the factor being Customer Group.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendar,

You can use condition type HM00 for order value, where you manually give the price.

Ravi