cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in multiple specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have mantained all setting for multiple specification at clientel & in QM view of material master ( acctivated the indicator multiple specification), also i have maintained multiple specification through engineering workbench.

But while doing result recording i am unable to see these multiple specification .

What i am missing , please suggest what to do

Thanks

Edited by: asd sha on Oct 21, 2008 12:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asd,

I hope you would not have missed to tick the "Multiple Specifications indicator" in the inspection plan header itself. I mean in CWBQM->Header (Details screen)-> Additional Data.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply i have already activated that indicator in inspection plan through workbench.

secondly when i am viewing inspectio plan attached to inspection lot it showing mulitple spectification which i have maintained and also the indicator is set there.

Thanks

ASD

Edited by: asd sha on Oct 22, 2008 9:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How did yo manage to get your inspection lot created with the inspection plan assign with multiple spec.

I tried my with origin 89, it give me error cannot find the inspection plan. I have activate the multiple spce at the client level, in the inspection type in materials master, in inspection plan and also maintain the multiple spec via workbench, in inspection plan i manage to see the dependent char link to the customer already.

But when create inspection via QA01, it give error cannot find the inspection plan...something is missing??

any comment?

dannysao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should keep at least one material plant combination that is not used for multiple specification.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/0b/a82442f53cde2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Multiple Specifications in Inspection Lot Creation:

"At the level of the material-task list (or material-inspection plan) assignments in the inspection plan, a material-task list assignment was created (that is, an assignment that is not used for multiple specifications, for example, that only specifies a material and a plant for an inspection plan). This assignment is necessary so the system can find and assign the inspection plan as the inspection specification during inspection lot creation"

KR

Arno