Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fill up orders should not be appearing in VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need help please.

I had an issue with running the billing due list, VF04 transaction. The problem is that it has also captured the consignment fill up orderswhich should not as those orders are not billing relevant. Could you help me please, as to how I could fix it? Could you give to me the specific path/paths in the configurations (SPRO) how to fix it?

Thanks so much. I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Lem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV7 whether Billing Relevance field is Blank or not, and I believe it is not in your case as of now. If it is not blank then system would consider it in VF04.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishi,

Thanks so much for your reply.

Yes, I have checked and it is blank. Would you know where else could I modify in the config to be able to solve my issue?

Thanks alot.

Best regards,

Lem

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your schedule line category (on the sales-item) E1 ?

If so change it to E0 and run thru the process again.

With E0 the PGI should work like a stock transfer within the same plant.

I think I remember that our ECC 6 out of the box was configured with E1, which was incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I can no longer change it since there are already subsequent documents created for my consignment order. Can you suggest where in SPRO I can configure this so E0 schedule line will automatically be populated for the schedule lines of my consignment order/s? Will that fix my issue on consignment order related documents should not be appearing in VF04? Please advise.

Thanks alot and have a great day.

Best regards,

Lem

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have second opinion over what others say. Even consignment fillup also will flow in VF04 for Billing type F8.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi,

How and where can I check if there is an assigned billing type for consignment orders? Do you have any other suggestion/s?

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lemily,

There should be no billing relevance in item catgory KBN for consignment fill up order.

Please check your document type for fill up.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I have checked the item category in SPRO and it was set as not relevant for billing. Is there any other part in the config which I am still missing? Would you know.

Thanks alot.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lemily,

Go to VOV8 document type KB & check field billing document, it should be blank. You can give here value F5/F8 for proforma invoice.

Also check your document flow for order delivery, what is the status? In process or complete.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks again for your reply.

I have checked VOV8 as you have suggested and I confirm that the field is blank. As for the status of the order delivery, it is already completed. Would that be one reason for my issue?

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lem,

As sugessted by Laxmipathi, I too think the delivery is coming in billing due list for proforma invoice only as the status in document flow is showing complete.

Try to do billing from due list, it would be clear.

Update us.

Regards,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lem

The basic concept what you should understand is that VF04 will see whether the delivery is PGId or not. If PGId, it will display in VF04.

So please dont change any settings either in item category or in any other place.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi,

Thank you. I have taken note of your comment. I have not changed anything and it is still appearing in VF04. Help, please.

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thank you. I have tried executing the transaction again and my consignment orders are appearing in VF04. I don't know anymore where else to check. Please help.

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Lem

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deare Lem

Not sure what further inputs you need from me, as I have already confirmed that proforma document types will appear in VF04. This is a standard behaviour and can you please let me know why you are so particular - not to flow !!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lem,

What i suggested you that from billing due list VF04, do individual billing for that delivery document.

I think it will take you to proforma invoice.

If not like that atleast you can do tha analysis why its happening.

Just try & reply.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. I had tried to do individual billing and I got the error "The billing type could not be determined." But when running VF04, the deliveries for YKB order is still appearing there which shoukd not be.

I am no longer sure where else to check as the configuration is ok.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lemily,

I also tried your case for consignment order. But I cannot see the document in due list in my case.

However this error message shows that your item category is relevant for billing & problem with copy control settings.

Dear Laxmipathi,

I don't think its coming for proforma invoice. Because its showing error that "The billing type could not be determined". Also in document flow status is Complete.

Dear Lemily,

If all configuration are right like: No billing relevance in item category,

My analysis is that, when we do delivery it automatically comes into billing index. Later system takes all document from billing index in due list.

You can see more information from the error message, like what billing type its taking. This will help to identify the problem.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

For information, I have also configured for consignment fillup and when I execute VF04, I could see my deliveries list for which, proformas should be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly !!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I have checked the configurations for the copying control between sales doc type and billing and saw that a billing doc type is maintained for consignment order doc type. But the item category is not maintained inside this copying control (sales and billing). Would that be the reason why during individual billing of consignment order I got the error "The billing type could not be determined"? And since the aforementioned copy control is maintained globally, I don't think it is possible to remove and delete it, right? Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much and have a great day.

Best regards,

Lem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lem,

U r right that Consigment fill-up orders shouldn't b there in the billing due list as these r still a property fot he company itself thus what I can sense is that there is some prob with creation of consigment fill-up orders only.

I'll suggest u to go thru your consigment fill-up orders once again, hope consignment issue hasn't been done using Order type KE as that makes it a property of the customer thus is relevant for billing.

regards

PARAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Param,

Thanks so much for your response.

I confirm that no consignment issue has been done yet for my consignment order. But with this, it is still showing in the Billing due list. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Lem