regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Please go to VOFA transaction then check your billing document type is avaialable or not.

If the billing document is available in this transaction that will come in VF01 transaction.

If not available again copy then save the changes.

Now you try

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Murali that if you have created a billing type then it would appear in VF01 list. i dont think we have to assign it to any sls doc type or maintian copy controls.

To verify this, i just created a billing type and it was there in VF01. Could it be due to something else?

Edited by: AriBis on Oct 21, 2008 12:15 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

You should have maintained copy control for that in

- VTFA for Sale order to Billing and

- VTFL for Delivery to Billing

Of course, in VOV8, for your sale order type, you have to maintain the delivery type and billing type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From easy access menu click "cutomizing of local layout"(Alt+F12) and then choose "Options" and then select "Expert" here you activate under control section "Show keys in all dropdown list" and "Sort items by key" and then you try VF01 you can see your biliing type.

Hope it is much helpful to you.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check:

T. Code: OVV7 - Assign Inv. list type to each bill type

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Sales document type (t.code VOV8), in the "Billing type proposal "field put your new copied billing type so that in VF01 it will be proposed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Check in T-Code VOV8 for the particular Order type which u r using, if you have maintained the billing type for the order/delivery related billing type.

Regards,

Prakash