cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCode for used ports information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any TCode to find out the used ports by SAP like (MSG Server, Gateway, etc... (except SMICM)) from R/3 level??

Your help much appreciated.

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far I've searched through the net and found there is no TCode to find the ports details..

michael_mulvey
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct. There is no transaction, program or otherwise available at the SAP level that will give you this information. So you will have to go to the OS level.

You can use the system tool "netstat" can be used to check which port is already in use. The program returns the ports currently used by the computer. For example, if "netstat -a grep sapdp53" returns an output, port sapdp53(3253) is in use.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the "netstat" program to determine which application is using a port. There is a tool for Unix "Isof" (LiSt Open Files) on the FTP Server "ftp://vic.cc.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof", which you can use to determine this. For more information, see also

the readme:

ftp://vic.cc.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/README and the developer's license conditions.

Hope this helps

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With SM51, you will get the System Number. Knowing the system number, you will get the ports numbers.

36<sysnr>

33<sysnr>

5<sysnr>00

and so on..

Regards,

Olivier

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no option to find out the free ports in SAP level. But we can find out the free ports tru OS level.

What is your purpose of this

regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for you answer but I am looking for used port NOT Free ports on the system.

I just want to know all the port no. used by my running SAP system. From OS level it is just showing Gateway, Dispateche and Security. I want to find out

Message server Port, Java Port, Dispatcher Port,

Gateway Port, SDM Port, ICM HTTP Port, ICM HTTPs Port

SMTP.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using below command @ OS level

> netstat -A

it w'll shows all the ports with ur sysname

Ex.. IDES my system name...

TCP IDES:2536

TCP IDES:sapdp08

TCP IDES:sapgw70

TCP IDES:pnrp-port

TCP IDES:ms-wbt-server

& run the t-code smicm=>click on go to => parameter =. display show's u the port no....etc...