cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery / Order related invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends,

For a Sales Order i create invoices against deliveries or directly against the order itself. I have created copy control for delivery to invoice and order to invoice.

My problem is when i create a delivery related invoice for an order, it allows me to invoice the same sales order again against the order too resulting in mutliple invoice. How do i restrict this. Please suggest.

Regards,

Udaynath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create new Copy control Routine through T.code VOFM and can be configured in either Delivery to Invoice Or Order to Invoice Copy Control settings. You have to put logic such a way that before Invoicing - document Flow - Table VBFA has to be checked whether the Billing Document exists or not .

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV8 transaction against your order type,under billing section check "Dlv-rel.billing type" and "Order-rel.bill.type" if in both the fields billing type is assigned you can do billing both from order and delivery.If you do not want this remove one of this.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks chandra,

Yes its a strange requirement, the invoicing could be against the delivery OR against the sales order. The choice is with the user. Hence assigned the billing type in both cases.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the item category you have assigned to your Order type.

If the item category is Standard TAN then system will only allow delivery related billing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

As per my knowledge goes, Billing can be either Delivery related or Order related and it can not be both.

It is controlled from the "Billing relevance " field in the Item category in sales(VOV7).

So, how are you able to do Billing both from the Sales order as well as from the Delivery. Kindly explain.

Have you got more then one item in the Sales order and Billing relevance for them in their item category are different ?

Edited by: pradyumna on Oct 21, 2008 11:27 AM