cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Customer tax class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am creating order-delivery-billing doc.

In BD, Item details>Tax class. mat. is greyed out. That means it cant be changed.

Header>TaxClass 1-Cust is not greyed out. That means it can be changed. However, even after changing it to a value different than what is maintained in the sales order, the pricing procedure (greyed out) does not change.

Then what is the significance of this field.

regards

Sapshed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your response.I got the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

That is all fine.

What I want to know is the use of the field Header>TaxClass 1-Cust in the billing document.

thanks & regards

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manually change the field Header>TaxClass-Cust in the billing document. It will change your condition record in billing document only. No change in pricing procedure possible.

I think its already mentioned above.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

In sales order i am clear.

I am asking in the billing doc.

regards

Sapshed

ps:-taken ur point

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want a different pricing procedure to flow into your billing document, then you should have maintained the required assignment in OVKK. Have you maintained that ??

Nevertheless, you cannot change the pricing procedure neither in sale order nor in billing manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot change the pricing procedure under any circumstances in sale order.

In fact, in sale order, if you change the tax classfication, your tax code will change based on the combination what you maintain in VK11 / UTXJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- Please close your earlier threads wherever possible. It seems you keep on posting questions but not posted the outcome whether it is helpful to you or need further clarification If your question is answered due the suggestions given in the thread, you should close the thread with "Answered"