cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Recognition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

What exactly is revenue recognition in SD?

What is billed revenue & unbilled revenue recognition?

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

Please check this link

[Revenue Recognition |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/59/aff239d85c11d199d60000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Deepu,

All those sales order/deliveries which are invoiced will fall under billed revenue.

All the sales order/deliveries which are not yet billed but if you still wish these documents to be considered as Revenue for the period, then you can do these through TCode VF44 by manually recognising these documents and these are unbilled revenues.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member

Rev Recognition is used mainly in services where use take the payment for services in full but actual services and costs occur sometime in future.

To activate this function, you have to apply a specific note in accordance with SAP and after they do an audit otherwise you will see that the field in Item category is greyed out.

It is a critical function and you should take this function on your shoulder only after you have done full research on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aribis

I am working in a service industry & the client asked me to find the billed & unbilled revenue recognition. Please let me know the settings involved for the same

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

Please check OSS Note 779365

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please provide some details on how to do Intercompany Rev.recognition ? With RA?

psconsultant